MAGNET Field - Data collection software
FULL FIELD CONNECTIVITY
MAGNET Field is a powerful and intuitive field application software that enables you to collect survey mapping data and perform construction and road layout using total stations, levels, and GNSS receivers.
MAGNET Field is easy to use. Perform topographic and layout operations with a supportive Microsoft Bing Maps satellite image background. Carry your custom CAD standards to the field with a single screen tap; the software will instantly draw three dimensional linework and symbols.
- Discover MAGNET Field features and benefits.
- Intuitive user interface
- Advanced roading tool set
- Vast library of Import / Export file formats
- Calculate, contour, and compare surfaces
- Surface staking with automatic Digital Terrain Model creation
- Colorized cut and fill indicators, as well as volume calculations
- Direct connectivity to your private Company Account for easy data exchange and quick chat
- Microsoft Bing Maps® for real-time images behind your points, lines, and imported design files.
NET-G5 - Technology Driven Reference Station Receiver
#1-rated data collection software in the world
- Increased hardware capability
- Increase virtual memory & ability to work with large sets of data
- Larger screen size & more convenient touch screen usage
- More processing & graphic power (with aerial photo overlays)
- Save directly to an Esri geodatabase with no import/export
- File formats compatible with Carlson office products (.fld, .flc, etc.)
- Import of MicroStation .dgn files and Import/Export of AutoCAD .dwg files is possible. Output to Excel for simple data management.